....Easter Pageant is hereee!It has been so much fun! I love being an angel. We have the most important part of the whole performace. With out the angels, it just wouldn't be the same! I have made so many new friends this year. I can't wait to stay in touch with friends old and new. Being in the
Easter Pageant is such a great experience and I'm glad that I get to be a part of it.
Easter Pageant is such a great experience and I'm glad that I get to be a part of it.This year, Grandma and I decided to make it a family affair! Dad and Grandpa joined us in this fabulous experience. Although, a little skeptical at first, I think in the long run, they are more than happy that they were a part of something larger than themselves. Grandma and Grandpa are just in the multitude, so they get to be in Healing and Teaching, Triumphal Entry, and the Finale. Now, dad, is another story, not only is he multitude, but he's in the mob scene, and is a ramp sheopard! in Mary's Lullaby, and he's also in the finale. I'm a little bummed out, this is out last week of Pageant. Only five more days left! You should try to come and see it if you already haven't. Its at 8:00 pm at the Mesa Arizona Temple's visitor's Center grounds. My favorite part in the Pageant, is the asension. Getting to be right there, all up close and personal to either Robert or Tyler. I love watching the different facial expressions that they have every night.





2 comments:
Makayla!!!!!!!! It's Elizabeth. You are an angel again this year?? Awesome! So sad I am not out there to do it again...you know that Roman is serving his mission here in Alabama where I am living...it's kinda fun seeing him every once in a while...I called him by his first name once when he was serving in my ward...I think I turned all possible shades of the color red.
Yay for pageant! It was so fun hanging out with you guys, even though I am the "fallen angel" :) hehe. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment