WE'RE OUT IN '09
Andrea, Kennedy, Briana, Alicia, Me, Kristen, Maaike
not pictured because they disappeared, Alexis, Kaite Jo, and Kelsey
Every year at Dobson, the senior class gets a panoramic picture taken.
And allllll of the cliques here and there,
always make shirts with fun sayings on them.
Well, this year, Kennedy and I came up with this
brillliant idea to get girls together for the picture
and that's just what we did.
our shirts were by far the best ones in the picture.
they are BRIGHT ORANGE, and on the front say:
DOBSON
05212009
in a really cool stencil font, and on the back they say:
DID OUR TIME
OUT IN '09
they turned out sooooo coooool! I was so excited for the picture when
I woke up Thursday morning. Our assistant prinipal,
Mrs. Sampson loved them just as much a we did.
Thursday at school,
there was 10 girls walking around in matching shirts,
that ALLLLL looked like escaped convicts.
it was great. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment