
This year during Easter Pageant, the angels got mannyyy visits from our favorite "fallen angel" (as Kent puts it) Tia. She was so good to us. She brought us her highly coveted and famous Scotch-a-roos! :) Unfortunately she made me share, but I was sure to get my fill before I passed them around the family circle. Some would call that greedy, I just call it getting my fill :) But, I followed my orders from Tia and shared. This year Tia and the rest of the Brown family came to the "public invited dress rehearsal" ! It was great getting to see all of them. Tia's mom took a lot of pictures for us to send to Colten when we actually sit down and write him! who knows when that'll be hopefully, it will be soon. We're such slackers and haven't written him one. All in all, I'm so thankful that I have a friend who loves to bake and practice her "home making" skills. (:
She can try her foods out on me anytime.





No comments:
Post a Comment