Meet my best friend:
nice to meet you, too.
I'm sure you're just as obsessed with Pinterest as I am. Its hard to stay away! I've got boards ranging from fashion to my future home to DIY crafts to food.
That leads me to this: how many of the recipes on pinterest are ACTUALLY good?
I've only tried one recipe for Potato Cream Cheese Soup and it was actually pretty good and EASY. (who doesn't love easy? I know I do!)
All this being said, I think I'm going to try an experiment. I'm going to make some recipes that I find on Pinterest and see if they really are as tasty as they say they are.
I will definitely let you know how it goes.
My next experiment will be Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili BUT, it won't be until after I get home from San Diego next weekend. Link is there if you want to try it. (also, love her BLOG! tons of great recipes!)
happy reading!
xox, M
happy reading!
xox, M





No comments:
Post a Comment