In December, 297 days from now (not that I have a count down or anything), I will be graduating with my BS in Communication Disorders. and, I am so unbelievably excited and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for me. to actually have a date set, and have this goal so close to being attainable, is so unreal for me. I was thinking about what comes next, and I'm thinking grad school.
BUT.... I'm in panic mode.
who knew that searching and googling and researching various graduate
programs would be so dang stressful!? I am feeling so overwhelmed lately
just looking at what each school requires. I am so confused and don't know where to turn.
Mom is saying get out of Arizona, and to spread my wings and fly. But, Dad is saying stay here, stay close. And, I'm saying, "ADJSDK. PFFFT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I'm kind of at the point where I want someone to make the decision for me. (I'll be taking applications until the end of the month; inquire within.) And if no one can do that, then, I'm serious drawing schools out of a hat, or something like that.
SO, if you want to help a sista out,
holla at ya girl.
because I'm tired of looking like this:
happy reading!
xox, M





No comments:
Post a Comment