Ahhhh! Where has the time gone!? I can't believe summer is gone and SENIOR year is here! I feel like I just started! This summer I stayed out of the heat and lived in Flagstaff. I worked and played and had the time of my life. Although, I was not a fan of ALLLLL of the rain that takes place during Flagstaff summers.
This is what I had to deal with:
This summer I worked at a private golf course as a part of the outside service crew. I basically lugged golf bags and loaded them on carts, clean golf clubs after members came off the course, basic cart maintenance, and cleaned up after the seven boys that I worked with. (they all call me mom...) I am convinced that this is just preparing me for my future as a mother. I love my job and wouldn't have wanted to do anything else this summer! I am so sad the golf season is ending soon. Apparently it's hard to golf in the snow.... What sissies.
One of the perks of working at a golf course was the golfing privileges! Exceeept, I've never golfed in my life, or know anything about the sport for that matter.... (honestly, I think my boss took a leap of faith hiring me)
Summer ended way too soon and school started with a BANG! I can't believe it's senior year.
Just like always, we start school off right with sorority recruitment. I can't believe it's my last one ever. It was a huge bitter sweet moment for me. On the last night of recruitment, I cried like a baby I was so sad. I never ever thought I'd be that senior crying. It was such a good time and we got an amazing 49 new girls to keep our chapter growing strong!
![]() | ||
| Only Seniors to do Info Night. Emily G., Me, Sarah K. |
![]() |
| model pose. my sweet little kiddo! |
![]() |
| all the seniors on Philanthropy night! |
![]() |
| we love each other, I promise. :) |
![]() |
| I couldn't have been a day chair if it weren't for her. Sisterhood Night Brittney P. and I |
![]() | |
| "As long as the stars shine in the sky, my heart will belong to Gamma Phi." Preference Night with my favorite girls. I love them to the crescent moon and back. |
![]() |
| Preference Night. (before the tears.) |
FALL 2009 Seniors: I love these women so much. We have been through it all in the last four years. I don't know what I would do without them. They are the reason I stayed at NAU. We are all so different, but we get along perfectly. I will miss these girls when my time is done. But I know that we'll remain friends for a very, long time to come. They can't get rid of me that easily.
![]() |
| Pledge Class Fall 2009 (with a few extras) We are small, but we are mighty. This picture is us in a nut shell. |
happy reading! <3 br="br">3>












No comments:
Post a Comment