HAAAPPPY BIRRRTHDAAAY,
PINNERZ.
I am so happy that I was able to spend today with you! You are such an amazing best friend, and I don't know what I would do without you! Tonight was the best! I love you to the moon and back and back and back!
22 reasons why I love Pinnerz.
#22- you & I share the same sense of humor.
#21- you take me on romantic dates to the Dub and swipe for me.
#20- you sit through hours of Swamp People with me, and don't complain.
#19- YOU'RE MOVING TO ARIZONA. (even if you weren't moving here, it wouldn't affect how much I love you.)
#18- you know what I'm thinking and I don't have to say anything.
#17- you love to take pictures of yourself with any camera you find.
#16- five words: "GET OUT OF MY HEAD."
#15- you are extremely kind.
#14- you are one of the most genuine women I have ever met.
#13- you are determined to do anything you want.
#12- Canadian Two-Stepping.
#11- you'll walk around with me letting our food babies hang out in all their glory, and not even think twice about it. (shout out to Baby Henry, Baby Joe, Baby Penelope, and Baby Susie!)
#10- you are one of the strongest women, I know.
#9- you quit drinking when everyone said you couldn't, and stuck with it.
#8- you will do anything for anyone, all they have to do is ask.
#7- you are there for me no matter what the situation may be.
#6- you give the best advice for anything, (even though it doesn't always make that much sense)
#5- PHOTO BOMBS.
#4- the 2011 NFR in Las Vegas and sitting on the I-40 for FOUR hours not moving.
#3- "REMIND ME."
#2- I can act like a total goofball when we're together and you're right there with me acting the same way.
#1- YOU PUT UP WITH ME.
Happy Birthday, Pinnerz.
I hope you had as much fun today as I did. I love you to the moon and back and back and back and back. Thanks for all the awesome memories! I hope that we can make more together. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.
The Damaging Dynamic Duo are back in action:
Kicking butt and taking names.
happy reading! <3, m






No comments:
Post a Comment