Tuesday, October 11, 2011

homework

SUCKS.
i hate homework.
and right now, I am finding any reason to not do it. and if you ask me, I'm doing a FABULOUS job at it if I do say so myself. I have to write a paper for my spanish class about how TV has worsened over time. I mean it will be easy (hopefully?), BUT, I have no motivation what-so-ever to write it. so in order to find my motivation I decided to throw in my new DVD of The Lion King. it's super thought provoking and inspiratioal. DUHR. the way the movie opens up with The Circle of Life, it just puts me deep in thought.... hah. WHO AM I TRYING TO KID? but I do love all the songs in this movie, they make me super happy. SUPER DUPER HAPPY. all I can do when I hear them is smile. except when I have to write papers.
and the part where, SPOILER ALERT, Mufasa gets killed by the stampede. I start to tear up. well, I feel like this is enough rambling for now. I guess I should get back to my homework. :(
even though I don't want to. school is overrated.

homework sucks.

No comments: