Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Runnin' With the Devil

you know me and how I am with my Sun Devils Football. it's not surprise to anyone that I make my drive down the mountain to go to most of the home ASU football games. it's so much fun and there's no comparison with the NAU football games. everytime I go down, I always have so much fun. it is a blast to be able to go and tailgate with everyone. most recently I took Pinners down to the game against USC. since she was from California, I told her there was ONE RULE and one rule only: she was not allowed to cheer for those dang USC Trojans. she agreed and went out and bought her very first ASU shirt. I was so proud of her. I almost teared up a little. hahah. it was such a great game except for a few "oopsies", but non-the-less, we still got the WIN. wahooo.

best photo of the night.
during half-time we always go down and meet up with the gang and discuss the events of the first half. well, on our way back to our seats Dad and Pinners found this Jim Beam foam finger.
naturally, I took the chance for a photo op.
he was obviously still a little bitter about Burfict getting tackled by the quarterback...

cheeeeeese.
yes, in case you were wondering, we still have the foam finger.

score board. score board. score board.
seeing as how superstitious we are, we can't change anything until we lose at home. so, that means Lonnie and Dad will continue to wear those awful camo cargo pants. and Pinners and I will be back. She must be some form of a good luck charm for my boys. I'm slowly rubbing off on her and before we know it, she'll be a little devil just like me. :) and boy, I can't wait either!

happy reading! <3 m

No comments: