Wednesday, February 9, 2011

just a thought.

life is short. so, live it.
I was sitting in class one day, and i was listening to the girl in front of me tell her friend some story about her life and all the drama that was it in. I couldn't help but listen and think to myself what advice I would give her if she asked for my opinion. (i knew full well this would never happen, but, I did it anyway.) And as I sit in class thinking about what I would say to her had she asked my opinion, I decided that I think I want to write a self help book. I'm not sure what it will entirely be about, but, I know it will just help people. I think I want it to be about relationships. not just with the opposite sex, but with friends, family, and those sorts of relationships. I think I'd be good at it. Well, needless to say, this got me to thinking about my life, and my relationships. And I decided that life is short, so i'm going to live it. That being said, I came up with a list of littles to live by. I think I'm going to title said list, "Makayla's List of Little Livables." What do you think? Well, without any further adu...
Makayla's List of Little Livables:
1) you are the only person who can truly make you happy. So stop depending on everyone else.
2) don't take anything personally. ever.
3) laugh and smile at the little things. those are the things that really matter in life anyway.
4) have a backbone and stand up for yourself. speak your mind. Dr. Seuss said it best, "Say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter." trust me. people will understand where you're coming from.
5) LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY. <3
i hope I can take my own advice and follow my own little livables. and for you faithful readers out there, if i even have any. I hope that these liveables help you with anything that you may be going through. I'm sure my Little Livables List will continue to grow, and if it does, i'm sure i will keep you updated. but right now, I like that it's only five. :) if you have an idea of what i could add, just let me know. i would love it. remember you're all beautiful in your own way.

happy reading. <3 m

No comments: