...came and went as fast as it got here. :( long or short, I loved everything I did. I had so much fun just hanging out with friends. it was GREAT. and I wouldn't ask for anything different.
Friday March 12, 2010:
I drove home, and relaaaaxed once I got there.
Saturday March 13, 2010
Kennedy and I went and saw ALICE IN WONDERLAND in 3D
aaand, this is what happens when you get there a littttle tooo early. haha. it was a good movie, and I really enjoyed it, but I think I like the orignal better. BUT, the queen in this movie did have a great line. when she refers to Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, she says, 'I LOVE my fats boys! hahah.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
I just relaxed and went to church and had dinner at my grandparents!
Monday, March 15, 2010
I'm not entirely sure what I did on Monday. haha. I don't remember! I'm getting olllllld. oh dear. Heaven please help meeee.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
I got to go horseback riding with Tia Brown! :):):) It was so much fun and we had such a good ride. And not to mention, the weather couldn't have been anymore perfect. We rode on the canal bank behind my grandparent's house all the way down to Val Vista where it STOPS! the only set back was that I got sunburned really badly! My arms and my chest were FRRRIEEED. it was so bad. I guess I'm just not used to the SUNSHINE like I thought I was. next time I'll wear sunscreen!
Wednesday, March, 17, 2010
I just helped mom out around the house. We cleaned out the garage, and cleaned up the laundry room. I even cleaned my room! haha. we also went to HOME DEPOT and bought a gazillion and eight flowers for the backyard and the front yard! I don't think I've ever seen so many flowers in my life.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
ULTIMATE LOUNGE DAY FOR MAKAYLA!!!
literally, all I did was lay out in the sun all by my pool
(with sunscreen of course, and a lot of it)
and i helped out mom some more by planting flowers out front and then picking lemons out of the tree. let me tell you, I am NOT meant to pick citrus. I can't tell you how many battle wounds I got from the lemon tree. ew. no thank you. I bonked my head on at least three branches and stabbed myself through my hat with one on the thorns on said branch that I bonked my head on.
then, later that night, Mom and I went to this place called Fuhrelli's. and it's a dinner supper club. It was waaaay, way cool! You get served dinner, while your watching the movie! It was absolutely fantastic. I loved the idea of it. oh, and we saw Valentine's Day! :)
Friday, March 19, 2010
I went and saw Bounty Hunter with Mom. It was so cute. I absolutely looooved it.
thennnn, I went and hung out with Kennedy! and Chris! and She She Bear!
it was such a blast! except, we went and saw cop out when I was told we were going to see shutter island. stupid boys. they get scared of anything. we should've seen that instead. after the movies, we just went back to KJ's house and hung out at the park! of course, we took, lots, and lots of pictures. :)

don't ask me! ahaha. I have no clue what's going on here! KJ took the picture.
this is what happens when you wait at stop lights for HOURS.
walking to the jungle gyms! I've officially decided that Kennedy and I are obsessed with taking pictures while we're in mid-air. but who whouldn't be? they look superbly (yes, I made that word up) fantastic.
laughing all day, every day.
story of our lives.
yes, we really are five at heart.
don't judge us. you would do it too if you had the chance. :)
together at last.
She She Bear, KJ, Christophe, & Mack
Saturday, March 20, 2010
this day solely consisted of laundry. and LOTS of it.
I always seem to wait until the very last minute to get my laundry done. I don't know why...maybe I like the thrill of the chase and time sensitivity. but who knows?!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
I got to go to dinner at Grandpa and Grandmas! it was so much fun. we got to sit outside and eat on the patio the weather was so nice! I even got to take some oranges back to flagstaff with meeee. yipeeeee! i finally left the valley around four ish and make the trek back to cold and miserable flagstaff. butttt, never fear Mesa, I'll be back in just two short little weeks. I can't wait, and I'll see you then! :)












1 comment:
Uhm, you forgot to post about my lip tat! I have a picture if you want!
Post a Comment