Monday, January 5, 2009

Rose Bowl Parade!


part of the float & the Yellow Brick Road! :)


What a year, what a year! This year I went to california and got to decorate the floats for the Rose Bowl Parade! It was so much fun. I worked 45 hours in 4 days! This year we worked on the Bayer Advanced Float for our second time! The theme of the parade this year was Hats Off to Entertainment! So all of the floats had some form of entertainment theme. The Bayer Advanced float was a tribute to the 79 years of The Wizard of Oz! While working on the float I did the arm of the Tin Man, where I used silverleaf and ground up onion seed, and I also did the Yellow Brick Road, where I used a yellow rose actually name the "Yellow Brick Road Rose". It was so much fun! I can't wait to go back next year!

No comments: