HELPPP MEEE!
I have the Varsity Football Banquet tonight and I have NO CLUE what to wear! I have an idea of what I might wear, but nothing is official yet. :/ Its tonight at 6:30. They didn't give us a dress code. And, all that I know is that it's semi-formal dress. But what does that even mean. So many people have different opinions of what everything means. I hate it. I know what shoes I'm wearing and that's it! They're way cute and so, like everyother girl in this nation, I have to plan my outfit around THE SHOES! They're brown high heels. So of course, have to go with brown. So that means, that the coordinating colors have to be pink, purple, lime green, & more brown. I also know, that I want to dress up demin. Whatever the heck that means. Direct quote from my mom. So, then technically, I know what pants to wear; but thats it. I'll eventually find something. I always do. Plus, I work better under stressful situations when in comes to outfits. I can always throw something together last minute. Why did I wait until last minute to decide, you ask. Because, once again, I'm a girl, and that's what we do. :)




1 comment:
WOOO You're actually getting on your blog now!!! We need to get together so i can help you with it!!! OH i have to talk to you about something!!!!!
Post a Comment